British classical crossover star and singer-songwriter Summer Watson made a highly noticed return by releasing her newest song, “Unveiled,” part of her upcoming EP. The soprano singer who has performed classics such as “Nella Fantasia” or “Mal Di Luna (Moonlight Sonata)” on her iconic album Summer, now returns with a song that she wrote and composed herself, as she did with the entire EP scheduled for release in 2021. The first taste of her new project was revealed under the form of a single, “Break The Silence” a few months ago, and “Unveiled” brings the perfect follow-up until the full release. Her unique classical-pop genre brings classical music to the mainstream all the while keeping the sophisticated nuances, tonalities, and emotions deeply moving and extremely well performed. Through her own story and via music, she brilliantly manages to empower, heal, and inspire listeners.
- Casting Director E. Mills Challenges Diddy’s “Best Party Thrower” Claim
- ‘I’m only going to do this once and never again’: Zedd to play ‘Clarity’ front to back at 10-year anniversary event
- “Prince Rogers Nelson Way” Approved by Minneapolis Planning Commission for Street Renaming
- Elon Musk Reveals He Would Reverse Trump’s Twitter Ban
- Tune in to Tomorrowland’s Top 1000 on One World Radio