British classical crossover star and singer-songwriter Summer Watson made a highly noticed return by releasing her newest song, “Unveiled,” part of her upcoming EP. The soprano singer who has performed classics such as “Nella Fantasia” or “Mal Di Luna (Moonlight Sonata)” on her iconic album Summer, now returns with a song that she wrote and composed herself, as she did with the entire EP scheduled for release in 2021. The first taste of her new project was revealed under the form of a single, “Break The Silence” a few months ago, and “Unveiled” brings the perfect follow-up until the full release. Her unique classical-pop genre brings classical music to the mainstream all the while keeping the sophisticated nuances, tonalities, and emotions deeply moving and extremely well performed. Through her own story and via music, she brilliantly manages to empower, heal, and inspire listeners.
- [WATCH] New Details Emerge In Vanessa Bryant’s Lawsuit
- VP Kamala Harris Visits Bronx YMCA, Offers “Build Back Better” Plan
- [WATCH] California Parents Stage Walkout Over Vaccine Mandates For Young School Kids
- Swedish House Mafia kindle ‘Moth To A Flame’ with The Weeknd, announce ‘Paradise Again’ album tour
- Amnesia Ibiza hosting back-to-back opening and closing parties featuring Adam Beyer, Jayda G, Skream, and more