British classical crossover star and singer-songwriter Summer Watson made a highly noticed return by releasing her newest song, “Unveiled,” part of her upcoming EP. The soprano singer who has performed classics such as “Nella Fantasia” or “Mal Di Luna (Moonlight Sonata)” on her iconic album Summer, now returns with a song that she wrote and composed herself, as she did with the entire EP scheduled for release in 2021. The first taste of her new project was revealed under the form of a single, “Break The Silence” a few months ago, and “Unveiled” brings the perfect follow-up until the full release. Her unique classical-pop genre brings classical music to the mainstream all the while keeping the sophisticated nuances, tonalities, and emotions deeply moving and extremely well performed. Through her own story and via music, she brilliantly manages to empower, heal, and inspire listeners.
- [WATCH] Grandmaster Flash Releases Part 2 of his New Vignette Series
- From Escobar to Investo-bar: Investments by Nas Continue to Run Up His Net Worth
- Rapper Leshaun Finds Peace After The Music Industry In New Tiny Home
- Habstrakt turns longtime ID into debut album’s second single, ‘Vision’
- Section of Highway 5 in Minnesota Set to be Renamed After Prince