As the age of cryptocurrency slowly dawns upon us, many entertainers and athletes are now accepting their salaries and advances in Bitcoin, the largest form of cryptocurrency known in the world. Just as Money Man was given his advance from his deal with EMPIRE Records and Aaron Rodgers agreed to receive a portion of his agreed salary in cryptocurrency, Odell Beckham Jr. has now agreed to accept his full 2021-2022 Los Angeles Rams salary in Bitcoin through a deal he sealed with CashApp.
- SOURCE LATINO: Anuel AA Salutes His Heroes and Releases ‘Las Leyendas Nunca Mueren’ Album
- boohooMAN Launches Digital Reality Campaign in Prep for Black Friday
- Gorillaz, Tame Impala, Disclosure, and more top 2022 All Points East lineup
- Electric Forest 2022 dates are here
- JAY-Z becomes the most Grammy-nominated artist in history